Ever feel like you aren't quick enough for your dog? If you want to learn how to be faster, fitter and stronger to give your dog the best of you – this is the place to start. Nicky and Duncan introduce key fitness concepts which specifically relate to you as an agility handler. You will learn
- how your body can be more efficient
- be better prepared for the demands of running agility sequences
- and how you can be less prone to injury
You will get over 45 minutes of high definition footage which you will get immediately be able to stream on your phone, laptop and tablet wherever and whenever suits. You will discover key fitness concepts including flexibility tests, ladder drills to improve footwork and coordination and specific exercises to improve lower limb, upper limb and core strength. This all culminates in two high intensity workouts you can do at home in your own time with minimal space and minimal equipment. Pick and chose what you want to focus on, using the easy-to-navigate sections.
There are exercises appropriate for every level of ability, with alternative options and exercises. There is something for everyone....
Using these conditioning principles – in combination with Al's sprint series – you will be one big step closer to your winning runs...
What you need:
- Dumbells / weights / bean cans / any weighted object
- Foam roller or a rolled-up towel
- An exercise band or theraband or something stretchy such as a pair of tights!
- A wall or raised surface (if getting on and off the floor is tricky for you)
- Your game face
Who are the Presenters? Nicky Grant and Duncan Bawler.