Are you getting into dog agility? Whether you’re just dabbling to have some fun, or have grand ambitions... this video is everything you need to know to get a winning start!
- All the equipment. From which way your dog should enter the weaves to how the see saw has to be done.
- How to easily find a local trainer. Plus how to distinguish the decent ones from those to avoid.
- What to do before you begin your agility training.
- Competing in the United Kingdom. Learn about the major organisations.
- A quick guide to grading, height classifications, registration and measuring.
- Key British national agility competitions.
- Big international agility competitions.
- Plus loads more!
There’s so much in this bargain-price video. It really is a nifty shortcut. Does getting off to a brilliant beginning sound good to you?